Enter to Win a 9-Day Costa Rica Adventure
Win a 9-Day Costa Rica Adventure, Volcanoes & Surfing
White water raft the rapids on the Sarapiquí River. Kayak and stand up paddleboard along Lake Arenal with breathtaking volcanic views and catch a wave on this action-packed nine-day tour of Costa Rica. Get your adrenaline pumping with optional extreme sports like waterfall rappelling, and ziplining through the lush jungle canopy. Learn to surf the famous Pacific breaks at Playa Santa Teresa and enjoy plenty of time to relax on tropical beaches. Throw in the opportunity to see incredible rainforest wildlife and you've got a unique adventure you'll be talking about for years.
- Surf the waves at one of the best breaks in the country
- Feel the adrenaline of white water rafting on the Sarapiquí River
- Catch views of Arenal Volcano on a lakeside paddleboarding and kayaking excursion
- Watch the sunset over the Pacific
Travel Style: Active. Hiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- Your G for Good Moment: Life Monteverde Experience, Monteverde
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna
- Your Hands-On Moment: ***Stand-Up Paddle and Kayak Combo***, Arenal
- Your Discover Moment: Monteverde
- Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Santa Teresa. Sarapiqui River Rafting. Guided cloud forest night walk (Monteverde). Beach time in Santa Teresa. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
Surf the waves at one of the best breaks in the country, feel the adrenaline of white water rafting on the Sarapiquí River, catch views of Arenal Volcano on a lakeside paddle boarding and kayaking excursion, watch the sunset over the Pacific.
Note: All Images courtesy of G Adventures.
Blackout dates for airfare:
- 16 December 2020 to 06 January 2021
- 01 March 2021 to 19 March 2021
- 31 March 2021 to 07 April 2021
- 18 December 2021 to 10 January 2022
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All entrants must be Canadian residents over the age of 18 and be legally eligible for travel to Costa Rica. Residents of Quebec excluded.
- The competition closes on December 14, 2020
- The draw will be conducted on December 18, 2020
- The winner will be notified by December 23, 2020 or within two weeks of the competition closing date.
- The winner will be randomly drawn from the eligible prize pool (users must complete the contest in full) and will need to respond within 48 hours of this to accept being the winner, or another winner will be chosen. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by the email provided at the time of entry.
- The prize includes: Two (2) seats with Air Canada flying from any major Canadian city from which Air Canada offers direct flights to San Jose, Costa Rica for travel from January 1, 2021 to December 31 2021 (completed stays). The prize also includes the 9-day ‘Costa Rica Volcanoes & Surfing’ tour offered by G Adventures, quality accommodation, transportation and activities.
- There must be a minimum of four (4) paying passengers on the tour for the prize to be redeemed
- All applicable fees, such as airport/departure taxes, security charges or other third-party fees, taxes or charges are the sole responsibility of the bearer of the ticket.
- Extensions will not be permitted.
- The winner and his/her travel companion must travel together both ways.
- It is the sole responsibility of the prize winner to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas, as applicable and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements.
- Prize winners are responsible for obtaining any visas required for them or their companions for any travel applicable in the prize.
- Prize winners are responsible for payment of any additional items not included in the prize (e.g. meals other those included, drinks, telephone calls etc.).
- Prize winners are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein including, without limitation, airport transfer transportation fees not included in trip itinerary, travel insurance together with any required travel documentation, and all personal expenses of any kind or nature.
- Prize winners are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the departure point as the Prize originates and terminates there.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded, there are no substitutions. The prize is non-transferable, has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any costs incurred by a winner though the use of a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Once tickets are issued, origin and destination can’t be changed. Flight times and travel dates can be changed, a change fee per ticket may apply. Make applicable changes at aircanada.com, Select "My Bookings/Flights".
- Tickets are not transferable, not refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- Frequent flyer mileage accumulation and eUpgrade credits are not permitted.
- Stopovers are not permitted.
- Promotional tickets recipients may be held liable to Air Canada for failure to adhere to the restrictions and conditions of travel applicable to their tickets or for the fraudulent use of those tickets.
- Black-out dates: January 01-06, 2021, March 02-20, 2021, April 08-15, 2021 and December 18-31, 2021, these dates may be subject to change.
- Holidays are redeemable only by the named winner and must not be sold on to any other party.
- Once booked, the The Travel Agent Next Door booking will be subject to the Terms and Conditions of The Travel Agent Next Door.
- The promoter and organizer, The Travel Agent Next Door, reserves the right to change any condition of this competition, without notice.
- The Travel Agent Next Door reserves the right to substitute the prize or any part of the prize (due to unavailability or for any other reason) with a different prize or part of the prize of equal monetary value.
- The Travel Agent Next Door assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
- Neither The Travel Agent Next Door, G Adventures, Air Canada nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- Employees of The Travel Agent Next Door, and all other prize partners, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their families, are excluded from entering this competition.
- The Travel Agent Next Door collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the participant may not take part in the promotion.
- The prize winner will be informed by email, and their name and personal details may be used in future promotions associated with the organizer and the promoter.
- By entering this competition, you agree to allow future communications from the Organizers and Promoters of this competition. You may however unsubscribe at any time.
- Only ONE entry is allowed per person.
- All entrants must answer a skill-testing question to be eligible to win the trip.